Sunday, April 13, 2014

8 months out!

April 7, 2014





Ok so this week has been kind of well, slow. Mostly because my companion was sick for 3 days so we were stuck inside. But I mean it was alright. But I don't have tons to talk about today.

I'll start with Happy 43 Years Old Mom!!!!

So with the pictures. First we have Nelson. He is the son of the family that is always sending you pictures (moms cell phone). The Rodriguez family (you can put their name they don't mind) But he asked for a missionary hair cut. So I buzzed his head last Monday. It was quite a lot of fun haha.





I wrote a long letter to president today so I used a lot of time and it’s not giving me any extra today. I hope you like the pictures. I'll explain them in a letter or next week. And I’ll let you know about transfers.

Have a great week everyone!!!

Elder Zachary Gore

The sister missionaries made lasagna and brownies for us in between General Conference sessions on Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment