Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 14, 2014




So this week I don't really have much to say. I got a haircut. We rode our bikes about 25 miles every single day last week. I held my first district meeting and it wasn't very good. On the bright side we put our only investigator on date. His name is E., he has a serious drinking problem, but he wants to change his life around and follow Jesus Christ. So we are excited for him. Other than that we have just been working and trying to find people to teach. It’s been really slow since most of our work is out in Mentone which is about 30 mins away from where we live :/
We helped the branch president assemble cubicles for his office expansion but I forgot my camera :/  That was pretty fun. It was a real hard work out. We had to carry large and rather heavy walls and tables up a flight of stairs. But it was good.
We had zone meeting last week and its Elder Barrus' last transfer >.< I'm gonna miss him a lot. He helped me a lot. Like to see how much more fun missionary work was when both companions want to work!
Yeah. Its been slow. But we are working. Elder Evans the head of the missionary department is coming to speak to us on Thursday. That should be pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment