Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

Well this week we did some service at a less active members house. We helped move a bunch of logs.  I was almost the smallest there but I was picking up logs that everybody else needed help lifting. Then we spread a bunch of dirt over the driveway.




And we had dinner at the Sierra's home. We had chicken with this stuff called mole on it. I don't know how to spell it but you say it like "mole-A" it’s really good. It’s like chocolate but its kind of spicy. It’s weird but really cool.





Spiritual experiences: Well I gave a talk on Sunday about mothers and I related my mom to the mothers of the 2000 Stripling Warriors in Alma 56. And Well I didn't think I did a good job and it felt very choppy and well in my opinion bad everyone said my speaking was clear and fluid which shows me that Heavenly Father helps us to fulfill our callings. He will give us steadiness and help us accomplish all that we need to. I'm grateful for this talk and for the opportunity to serve a mission here in Cali!

I know this church is true and I'm grateful for the chance I have to serve as a missionary and be a Representative of Jesus Christ.

That's all I got! Have a great week everybody!  

Elder Gore


No comments:

Post a Comment