Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 22, 2014




Hey Mom!


So this week has been pretty sweet! We had interviews with president, mine was really short again but he gave me an assignment, I have to have 4 deep questions for my next interview.




We also went and did service for our bishop and we built a shed because they are moving in with family and need a place to put their stuff! So we helped them and it was a lot of fun. We got taken home in a tiny truck because this happened right before interviews.





JOHANA and GABRIEL GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


I got invited to the baptism this last Saturday! It was Friday night and I didn't have a ride or anything so I called Hno. Lizama (Shout out to the Lizama's!!!) and he came and picked me up from San Bernardino to take me to Beaumont!!! The baptism was amazing! The spirit was super strong and it was just awesome! Johana told me that Gabriel was asking about me that morning to know if I was going to be able to come and they thought I probably wouldn't be but I surprised them all.  Gabriel ran up and gave me a big hug as soon as he saw me! I love that family soooo much!!! I got to see Mark and Diva too! Sean, Hno Glausser, and Hno Turley, Hna. Chang! I love this ward so much!!!




There was also a drive-by this last week. We were in our studies and we heard a car peel out and screech down the road and then there was a huge !BANG! and we weren't sure if it was a gunshot or a car back fire until about an hour later when we went outside and there were cops everywhere! It was a drive-by shooting :/ Another exciting day in San B. haha






Ok so last but not least! We have the New Mormon Movie! Called Meet The Mormons! We are going to go and have a special early release showing with our mission president tomorrow! So I don't know how the movie is but I strongly encourage all of you to go see it! and see it quickly! Because the more people go see it when it is new the longer they will keep it in theaters! So go support!!!

But yeah! I hope everyone has a good week! I know this church is true and I know we are doing the work of God. We are lead by a prophet and we have the authority of God to perform the necessary ordinances of Salvation! Pray Daily, Read Daily and Go to Church!

Special Shout out to Ian and Joon!!! Mission Calls!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Go Get 'em!!!

-Elder Zachary Gore


No comments:

Post a Comment